mercredi 4 novembre 2009

My garden/ mon jardin


Within a few days all the edges round my house will be cut off , they were  here when we moved in ,but i feel claustrophobic now and i want to have more light!!! so the surroundings will be noisy for quite a while , hundred trees to cut down!  i will  wear ear plugs!!!

4 commentaires:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Oh godness what a beautiful house! Good luck with the treecutting, what a big job... puuuh

Emmas utsikt a dit…

I translated my blogg to English and it is indeed a terrible translation.. hihi.

I wrote about that my plans yesterday was about making a nice header to my blogg but my dauhgter didn´t want to sleep so we ended up in the bathroom.

I also wanted to thank all the nice visitors I have. One of which is You. :)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

Beautiful home, reminds me of our area in Wisconsin! Cindy

Emmas utsikt a dit…

No problem, I´m Swedish, living i Norway. Almost the same thing. ;)