mardi 24 novembre 2009

MY FINDS



I want to show you my finds this morning in the new deco shop.

10 commentaires:

Lene Christins verden a dit…

Beautyfull things..
Hug Lene Christin

Annalisa a dit…

Loveable precious pieces of art..These photos are so beautiful, I can only guess how better they must look in real life!
Thank you for this post,
Annalisa

C'est Moi, Julie Marie a dit…

Hello Catherine... and merci for visiting me at my blog... I love your treasures, especially the crown! Bisous... Julie Marie

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour! Really lovely things. I've enjoyed reading all your posts and will be following along -I meant to join last time I was here.

Anonyme a dit…

I visited various blogs except the audio feature for audio songs existing at this site
is genuinely fabulous.

Feel free to surf to my web site; Montre Guess

Anonyme a dit…

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the
same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Bless you!

my web page; Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey

Anonyme a dit…

After looking at a number of the blog posts on your site, I really like
your way of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will
be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as
well and tell me how you feel.

Feel free to visit my blog ... Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

What's up mates, how is all, and what you would like to say on the topic of this post, in my view its truly remarkable for me.

Visit my web-site; Abercrombie France

Anonyme a dit…

Good day! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!

He always kept chatting about this. I will
forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.

Thank you for sharing!

Visit my weblog: Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts,
that's really excellent, keep up writing.

Feel free to surf to my blog post: slc-Wireless.com