samedi 21 novembre 2009

Maud's graduation


Today ,was  a special day. We left early this morning  and took the direction of Caen , the place where my daughter did her last year of studies, because today was her graduation ceremony.It was a moving ceremony with all the parents and friends. I know my children are good followers of my blog  and that's why i would like to say that we congratulate our daughter Maud and that her father , brother and myself are very proud of her! Congratulations Maud . I just  wanted to share this moment with you.I forgot to tell you that she recieved her Neuro-Psychologist diploma.

8 commentaires:

Sage a dit…

Lovely day for you and your family!
Thank you for explaining the give away,
Rita

Eva a dit…

I am sure that you and your family had a great time. Congratulations to your daughter

Annalisa a dit…

Congratulations to your daughter!I'm sure you have had a wonderful day!
Annalisa

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Congratulations to Maud and your family! What a wonderful occasion to celebrate. Best wishes to her! -Tammy

Grandma Yellow Hair a dit…

Congradulations to all of you and especially Maud. Wonderful pictures and glad you share them with us
Sweet dreams
Maggie

Country Dreaming a dit…

Congratulations to Maud and you .

Sounds like a tough degree to get.

Melinda

Natasha a dit…

You must be so very proud of your beautiful Maud! Congratulations to Maud and to you and your family at this very special time!
Best wishes, Natasha.

Anonyme a dit…

Je vous remercie beaucoup! Thank you very much for you message! Maud