mercredi 18 novembre 2009

Home views




These are my son and my daughter's bedrooms  and bathroom.

8 commentaires:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

That was really nice to see. :)

Best,
Emma

Nezzy a dit…

Thanks so much for the tour. I don't get off the Ponderosa very often. Your home is just beautiful.

Ya'll have one fantastically blessed day!!!

Grandma Yellow Hair a dit…

A Big Texas Howdy
Love your pictures and site. Thank you so much for visiting mine and joining. Hope to hear a lot from you.
Have a wonderful day
Maggie (grandmayellowhair)

Brynwood Needleworks a dit…

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. I'll be back to explore soon. Look forward to getting to know you better. You have a lovely place here!
Blessings,
Donna

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

hello! bonjour! happy to meet you! i really love your blog :) i'm your new follower so expect me soon!
wish you a very sweet day!
justyna

ceekay a dit…

Your home looks lovely! I love all the pretty bottles in the bath. Thanks for becoming a follower to my blog! I hope you can visit often! Have a wonderful week!

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

I love all the special touches! Thanks so much for sharing. It inspires me to clean house and start all over.. haha! -Tammy

APO (Bem-Trapilho) a dit…

love you vintage bottles!!!