samedi 14 novembre 2009

DECO SHOPS online






Some of you  are interested by online Deco shops, so I found the adresses for you:

www.histoire-de-famille.com ( very nice scented candles)
www.opaline-deco.fr
www.cosydeco.com
The deco pictures I took are from some of their shops, they usually have nice items for xmas.

6 commentaires:

Dreamgirl a dit…

Thanks for sharing. I love looking at beautiful things online... Not always to buy something, but to find inspiration!

Have a lovely Saturday!

Sage a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
Je viens de te découvrir;ton blog est très beau.

Chani *Sucre et Cannelle* a dit…

Chère Cathérine,
je te remercie!!!! Enfin des liens de déco en France à mon gout. Tu peux peut-être aussi m'aider à trouver des magasins de meubles shabby et blanches?
Chani

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Lovely pictures. I will explore the links. Thank you for sharing, and enjoy your day! -Tammy

Lene Christins verden a dit…

Thank you for your comment.. I really like your picturers to..
Very nice table decoration..
Yes, is soon xmas, and i am really looking forward to it...
Yesterday it was snowing here, really nice.. I love it..
Have a great weekend..
Lene Christin

Sharon a dit…

How beautiful. I love the red dishes. Thanks for visiting me and your lovely comments. Sharon