mercredi 10 novembre 2010

Christmas in Alsace and Home decoration

This is a post i did last year, i took the decoration part off. Some of you did not see it, so i decided to add these two parts today. I hope you'll enjoy these pictures.

11 commentaires:

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

i love this post! despite the ugly weather your pictures are beautiful! i would love to have a walk in this lovely christmas market and admire this beautful architecture! i'm going to zurich in 2 weeks for the christmas market - i can't wait for it;)
wish you a great week, justyna

Annalisa a dit…

what a lolely pics!I love Christmas,and also christmas markets.
I wish i could visit a christmas markets too,unfortunately here there aren't any!
Have a nice week,
Annalisa

Sage a dit…

I love your pictures but was stopped by that sign on the wall:
Bonheur. I would love to find one here. Tomprrow I will start taking some decorations out.
Ritq

Elle a dit…

Merci pour ta visite tres sympa.
Maintenant j'ai regarde ton blog et il me plait beaucoup :)
Bonne soiree

Country Dreaming a dit…

Stunning pictures-love the one with the snow in it.
Your home is starting to look very Christmasy!
We'll have Thanksgiving here at our house and then start in on the Christmas decor!

Melinda

Eva a dit…

Absolutely magic pictures. Like a christmas dream :)
Have a nice week

Diane a dit…

Oh! Everything looks so Olde World Christmas and charming!

I can even smell the gingerbread!

Diane

Catherine a dit…

THANK YOU FOR COMING! xxx catherine

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Such a beautiful post! The Christmas market looks very romantic. I am looking forward to the season very much!

Lieve groet & happy day!

Madelief

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine I would be in 7th Heaven if I could visit villages like these at Christmans...they're BEAUTIFUL! How could you not be in a Christmas mood with all this around you. Just amazing how they put so much effort into decorating. I hope you'll visit there again this year in December. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us! Maura :)

Anonyme a dit…

a0n0zgkli

my page: electric toothbrush reviews