lundi 19 octobre 2009

DOOR WREATH.


















8 commentaires:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Lovely, just lovely. I wish I could make such decorations.

Country Dreaming a dit…

Hi Catherine--

Got your email.

Did you make these???

Melinda

Kitschen Pink a dit…

I should like one of each on every door in the house! t.x

Eva a dit…

I love them...all. There are so beautiful

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy a dit…

Gorgeous...each one!I like the 1st, 2nd and the 9th one the best!
Stay Cozy, Carrie

A Brighter Day a dit…

Hi - thanks for your comment :) I adore the pictures in your blog! Wonderful... Have a great day!

Mrs. G a dit…

Bonjour,
Nous vous remercions de venir par mon blog. Votre blog est très belle. Les couronnes sont tellement jolies.
Bonsoir
Sue

from our front porch... a dit…

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my site and becoming a follower :) I so appreciate it, and would love to follow your blog as well.
You live in such a beautiful country. I am fortunate to have visited France several times. I have wonderful memories!
Hope to have you "on my front porch" again.
Blessings, Misha