mardi 27 octobre 2009

Decoration SHABBY. GOOD EVENING.






















8 commentaires:

Eva a dit…

Ohhhhhhhhhh!! wonderful pictures!!!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy a dit…

Oh I love the outdoor patio photo! So gorgeous!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

marita blücher a dit…

Dear Catherine,
Many thanks for your kind words on my blog - they made me both happy and proud ! You have a wonderful blog yourself, with a lot of inspiration.
I hope you will visit me again.
Warm hugs/Marita

Evas Passion a dit…

what a lovely pictures!!!!!nice that you're following my blog!have a nice day!!!

eva

Isobel a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I would like to thank you so much for the lovely package you sent to me. It was an amazing surprise coming back home and finding it waiting for me. It made coming back home extra sweet. I loved everything inside. Thank you ever so much!!
Take care,
xx

Catherine a dit…

thank you for your comments Eva,see you soon

Catherine a dit…

hello Carrie,thanks for coming(my dog feels a little better.have a nice day

Corinne. a dit…

Wouhaaaaaaa !!
Superbe cette déco, j'aimerai avoirla même à la maison
amitié
corinne