vendredi 4 septembre 2009

L'été au jardin / Summer in the garden

On voit s'ouvrir les fleurs que garde
Le jardin pour dernier trésor.
Le dalhia met sa cocarde
Et le souci sa toque d'or.
Théophile Gautier

My Pretty Rose Tree
A flower was offered to me,
Such a flower as May never bore;
But I said "I've a pretty rose tree,"
And I passed the sweet flower o'er.
Then I went to my pretty rose tree,
To tend her by day and by night;
But my rose turned away with jealousy,
And her thorns were my only delight.
William Blake

L'aubépine et l'églantine
Et le thym,
L'oeillet, le lys et les roses
En cette belle saison, à foison
Montrent leurs robes écloses.
Rémi BELLEAU






Rose, rose, rose blanche
Rose thé
J'ai cueilli la rose en branche au soleil de l'été
Rose blanche, rose rose
Rose d'or
J'ai cueilli la rose éclose
Et son parfum m'endort.
Robert DESNOS














Flower, flower grow for me,
Become a flower from a seed,
Grow your roots and a stem,
Let the water come right in Flower,
flower you are true,
You make me happy when I am blue,
You became a flower from a seed,
You did all that just for me
Olivia Taylor

Aucun commentaire: